What a start to the school year!!! We are so excited that the CHS Dragons won their first home game! Can’t wait for the repeat this week.
CVMS students had their first Lead lesson this week. The Lead program is part of our lives here at CVMS. As partners with the Franklin Covey Foundation through The Leader in Me program, our middle school students will experience weekly lessons with grade level peer and monthly lessons with students from all grade levels. This mixed grade level time is called “Family Time”. We are excited to see how much more we embrace the philosophy of students taking ownership of not only their school, but their lives and community.
The district is using a new computer program for attendance notifications. We are learning that, with all things new, there are kinks in the system. We apologize for any phone calls you receive that are not accurate. We also ask for you to call the CVMS office to report an absence. By doing so, you should not receive a phone call. Thank you for your patience and your assistance as we move forward with improving communication between school and home.
- September 11-Emergency Services Day
- September 12/13-NWEA Testing for Algebra 1 students
- September 17-Constitution Day
- September 17 through 21-Homecoming Celebrations
- September 20-Midterm Quarter 1
- September 21-Half-day...Early dismissal of 12:29 pm, CVMS Pep Rally @ 9:30 am