What a great first day of school!! It was a breath of fresh air to have us all together again!!!!! From the first day jitters to the end of the day dismissal, CVMS was one happening place!
Next week, PTSA is sponsoring an assembly on Tuesday at 8:15 am. It’s bound for greatness! Check out this website for the treat our kids have in store! Kansas City Young Audiences will be performing for CVMS students, while reinforcing the importance of positive behavior, being a difference maker, hygiene, bullying, diversity, and so much more!!! THANK YOU in advance, PTSA!!!! This is going to be awesome! If you prefer for your student to not attend, please notify the front office at 816.882.1041.
7th and 8th grades sports practices start on Monday. You must have RS Athletics completed with a current physical on file with the school before you can participate. If you have any questions regarding sports, please contact the coach and/or the Activities Directors (Matt Wenck firstname.lastname@example.org or Kristy Stover email@example.com).
From Mr. Robinson regarding CVMS Cross Country:
- CVMS Cross Country practice will start on Monday 3-4:30pm, meet in the commons.
- Pick-up will be at the Activities Entrance (CHS Parking Lot)
- Information Packet can be found here.
**IMPORTANT** Things to look for tonight at home:
- Lunch Forms (fill out ONE per family, as directed)
- MAP Test scores that were not previously picked up
- CVMS Handbook acknowledgement form
- CVMS Technology agreement form (if not already turned in)
- CVMS planner issued to all CVMS students
- Click here for a letter from Dr. Robinson regarding the Raptor system.
Here are a few final reminders: