I hope to see everyone at Back to School Night TONIGHT!!! Doors open at 5 pm. Our building closes at 7 pm, so please make arrangements to arrive by 6:30 pm. Also, there will be a parent meeting for 6th grade parents and students at 5 pm in the CVMS gym.
School starts in TWO DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can’t believe it!!! We are so excited to see our kiddos and hear their stories from summer endeavors. Here are a few reminders that were sent home a few weeks ago. Please note there is a link regarding the Raptor ID check-in and badge.
- MAP test scores will be available at enrollment/schedule pick-up and Back to School Night. Any not picked up will be sent home with students once school starts.
- The Cameron R-1 staff will be participating in an intruder drill on Wednesday, August 14. Because we are working with local first responders, you will see some emergency vehicles around campus.
- Upon your first visit to CVMS, please plan for extra time. The district continues to remain diligent on the safety of our students, staff and visitors. We will be using Raptor Technology for visitor badges. This system will scan your driver’s license to provide you with a picture on your visitor tag. After your first visit, you will be in the system and you shouldn’t need to repeat the process. Thank you for supporting us in our mission to focus on safety. Click here for a letter from Dr. Robinson regarding the Raptor system. This was also available at Back to School Night.
- The first day of school is Thursday, August 15. CVMS doors open at 7 am. Our school is from 8 am until 3 pm. Please plan accordingly for drop-off and pick-up.
- If you would like to request paper copies of grade cards, please contact the front office at 816.882.1041.
- CVMS Supply List
- Bus Transportation Letter
- CVMS Handbook
- PowerSchool Sign Up Information